No 3D in Shadow Warrior????

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion No 3D in Shadow Warrior????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Electryic
    Participant

Is there a known issue with Shadow Warrior 2013 as to why the game comes up and works fine in with VorpX but there is no 3D Reconstruction?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sounds like a potential issue with the game detection. Please navigate to the directory that contains the main game .exe and check whether it’s called “sw.exe”. That is what vorpX expects. Might show just as “sw” in your explorer if you have file extensions hidden.

Some games use different .exe names for different editions (e.g. a GOTY edition or similar), which might cause a detection issue.

If the .exe is named differently, try to rename it to sw.exe and also let me know the other .exe name, so I can adjust the profile for the next vorpX version.

Update:

Just researched the matter: there seems to have been a DX11/64bit update for the game some time ago, which probably is the cause of your issue. If still possible, please use the original DX9 version. I’ll check whether the new one can be supported.

Electryic
    Participant

When you start the game it gives you the option for the WinXP version… that re-enabled everything in game and works well.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Great. The DX11 version seems to be one of the tougher cases 3D wise. I’ll postpone that with DX9 still working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!