No cloud profiles available

Homepage Forums Technical Support No cloud profiles available

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    haerik
    Participant

Hello!

I was trying to get Empyrion:Galactic Survival to work in Vorpx, and had seen that some folks have had luck in using the 7 Days to Die or Osiris:New Dawn profiles.

When trying to access the cloud through Vorpx Config to download them, I am getting no games listed in the window at all. I am showing that I am properly connected to the cloud. I have logged out and back in through the window. I have even gone so far as to uninstall Vorpx, reinstall and reactivate, and log back in.

Thus far, I am having no luck at all. Are the cloud servers having a problem today, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your time!

Ralf
    Keymaster

You need to type the first few characters of a game’s name into the search box above the list.

If you still can’t see any cloud profiles listed, make sure that:

1. You are logged in.
    2. vorpConfig.exe has access to the internet (might be blocked by firewall, antivirus or similar software).

haerik
    Participant

Thanks for responding!

I have doublechecked both of those things, going so far as to temporarily disable my security programs. The list still never populates, regardless of what I type to search for. Might there be anything else I could try?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!