No code received

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ChuckTesta
    Participant

I bought vorpX and haven’t received my registration code through my email and its been 48 hours. Help?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please post your MyCommerce Order-ID or the e-mail address you used for purchasing vorpX. The mail address you used to register here is not in our database unfortunately, so I can’t check what’s going on. Thanks.

ChuckTesta
    Participant

The email I used was [removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unfortunately there is neither a completed nor a failed purchase with that mail address in the database of our payment service MyCommerce. Are you sure that this was the mail address that you entered into the purchase form?

If it was, you almost certainly were not charged since there is no record of a purchase with that mail address. If against the odds you were charged (you can verify that in your PayPal/credit card account), please send your PayPal receipt or a screenshot of the credit card charge to support |at| vorpx com and we will forward the matter to MyCommerce for clarification.

ChuckTesta
    Participant

Yes I payed with pay pal, here is the receipt.
    [removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

You made that purchase with an enitirely different mail address (yahoo.com) than the one you posted above, hence the system could not link your key request to your purchase.

The receipt helped with that, so it’s sorted out now. I will link your G-Mail address that you used to send the key request to the prchase and you will receive your key shortly.

Let me know if it doesn’t reach you wthin an hour.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!