No graphic showed in my VR

Homepage Forums Technical Support No graphic showed in my VR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DoubyBear
    Participant

There is no graphic in my VR,but it showed in my screen well

Ralf
    Keymaster

Difficult to say anything useful without having some more information. Most importantly what headset are you using?

The one general thing I can say is that you have to set vorpX either to ‘SteamVR’ or ‘Oculus’ in the config app, depending on your headset. Otherwise the image won’t be shown in the headset.

DoubyBear
    Participant

I use the Samsung VR.It worked for the first time when I used the vorpX.

DoubyBear
    Participant

DoubyBear
    Participant
    I use the Samsung VR.It worked for the first time when I used the vorpX.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you mean a Samsung Oddyssey then please make sure that vorpX is set to ‘SteamVR’ in the config app. Also SteamVR and Windows Mixed Reality portal have to be running.

If you continue to have problems, please first and foremost check for potential problems with other programs on your PC that may also hool into games. You can find more detailed information in that regard here.

DoubyBear
    Participant

But it still doesn’t work.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If it worked originally but then stopped to work suddenly, please try a full factory reset in the config app (trouble shooting page). Just in case you made any configuration changes that made it stop working.

DoubyBear
    Participant

I used it a few days later,it worked,but when I chose the Generic VR Headset mode,it wouldn’t work anymore,though I chose the Steam VR mode later.And then I tried to set default for the app,it showed 1 error detected,and it still didn’t work.
    Addition:When it’s going to be failed,it will show me that the app can’t detect my device,on the contrary it won’t

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!