No head tracking Slender Arrival

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings No head tracking Slender Arrival

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lipplog
    Participant

I have body tracking movement, but no headtracknf. Does the game still work?

Ralf
    Keymaster

No issues with head tracking, it’s mouse based so there’s not much that can go wrong, but the latest vorpX has a bug that leads to glitchy graphics in the game (and a handful other DX9 games), so you might want to wait a bit anyway.

lipplog
    Participant

I don’t mind experimenting. Are there any suggestions you can give me on how to get the mouse based headtracking working? Maybe an in game setting? Or resetting the game back to default? What’s the usual reason mouse based head tracking fails?

Ralf
    Keymaster

As far as vorpX is concerned either head tracking being switched off or the head tracking sensitivity dialed down to 0.0. Game wise mouse input might be turned off.

lipplog
    Participant

Okay. I’ll double check the game settings and see if something there is causing it.

lipplog
    Participant

SOLVED: If anyone else has this problem, the in game setting for mouse sensitivity is set to Low by default. This results in body tracking, but no headtracking. I raised it to High and headtracking returned.

lipplog
    Participant

Hey Ralf,

Any idea when this DX9 graphics bug might be fixed?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!