No Man's Sky – Oculus Rift – Doesn't work correctly

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings No Man's Sky – Oculus Rift – Doesn't work correctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Beliarsfire
    Participant

Hi,
    i’m using the latest VorpX Version with the prepared 18.1.2 No Man’s Sky Profile.

When I’m launching the Game via Steam (Already deactivated Steam Overlay and the Cinema Mode), two short “lags” are notable inside the Ocoulus Home Interface, but nothing happens then.

On my desktop, the game is normally launched with the screen settings of the OR.

How can i start and launch the game “inside” my Oculus Rift? I’ve also tried different No Man Sky Cloud Profiles, but none of them works.

Beliarsfire
    Participant

Hi,
    any updates?

It’s sad, that the “official on the VorpX side supported” games aren’t working in real and nobody cares about.

I mean, i’ve payed for that, so atleast a short respond after nearly two days would be nice.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I don’t think No Man’s Sky is on the supported games list anymore. Reading some of the other related threads here, looks like a game update broke stereo 3D. That old profile might possibly still hook for 2D though. I don’t have the game to test, sorry.

If you can’t get any other games to work, you might need to read the basic trouble shooting post to figure out your problem. Might be your antivirus or Fraps for example.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!