No Oculus Lens Warp for any games and no head tracking/pos tracking

Homepage Forums Technical Support No Oculus Lens Warp for any games and no head tracking/pos tracking

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rwkeith
    Participant

Just purchased Vorpx about an hour ago. I haven’t been able to get any games working with Vorpx and I’ve disabled all DirectX programs, disabled Steam overlay, etc. I have my Rift in Extended Mode, and I have set it to my primary display. I am using an nvidia 780 ti and an i7, so my hardware is good. The main game I am trying to get working is Skyrim. I’ve tried Arma 3 and not getting anything there either. I am using a DK2. My DK2 is functional since I can run demos from Oculus Share just fine.

Rwkeith
    Participant

Okay, I’ve gotta say I just launched BF4 and it worked out of the box. No isssues whatsoever. This is awesome :D. But I still don’t get why It’s not working with Skyrim or Arma 3.

Rwkeith
    Participant

Not sure about the stability of this software. Yesterday I could run BF4 but not Skyrim with VorpX. Today I can run Skyrim but not BF4 with VorpX. This was after I reinstalled VorpX because the VorpX Configuration panel wasn’t displaying after I opened it. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or what. I am using DK2.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!