not getting code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sniper40
    Participant

I have been having issues with my computer had to reinstall vorpx a couple of times hopefully this is the last time but now when I send the registration I get nothing back this is a pain

Ralf
    Keymaster

You should have received your key by now. Let me know if it did not reach you.

sniper40
    Participant

I was not trying to spam you with reg request the first time it said I entered it wrong and the I thought I did it wrong again. I usually got the key within seconds.I have to admit this is a pain. I have spent way more for a product and I got one key it doesn’t matter how many times I install it on the same computer. I do enjoy your product but I paid $40 Dollars for this I shouldn’t have to email every time I need to reinstall it. I been having issues with the pc so hopefully this is the last time. Thanks for getting it to me.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You sent five or six request mails and an addition to that the same amount of messages through the contact form within a few minutes. That is not necessary.

You only need a new key when you reinstall Windows or change hardware in your PC.

I explained the reason for the delay in your specific case in the e-mail you received. Thanks again for your understanding.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!