Not received a key yet and would like a refund before you send one

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Not received a key yet and would like a refund before you send one

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dudesre89
    Participant

I have posted here and also contacted customer support. This is to ask for a refund before I receive my Key which after 35 hours hasn’t arrived. I am going to test the beta in a few weeks time and then decide. Please do not send me a key because I have now stated here that I want a refund and will note the time here and in my email to customer support. If you send a key after this then this is not my fault and I will still want a refund. Thankyou!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Getting refund before auhorization is no problem, please a email whith name used when purchasing and your order number number, we will refund your money immediatly after wards.

Out of couriosity: Did ever send an registration request? After 35 hours you should have gotten your activation, there went definitely something wrong.

Dudesre89
    Participant

Yes I did send the registration request, but never got a key even after contacting customer support. I have now been refunded and will test the beta in a few weeks time before I purchase. I hope it all goes well because I am looking forwards to playing lots of games with this driver. Thanks!!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Fair enough. Also good to know that refunds are handled this quick.
    Looking forwarding to seeing you again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!