Not receiving registration info…

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Not receiving registration info…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    oxidian5886
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help. I have previously purchased vorpx but no longer have the download link or any keys or anything. I have filled in the form requesting the link twice now and have also emailed [removed] but I’m just not getting any response either way.

Does anyone know if there is an issue with support right now or is anyone else having the same issue?

Cheers.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You need to enter the same e-mail address into the download form that you used to register vorpX, otherwise the request will not be processed. As far as I can tell there is no database entry in our license database with the mail address that you used to register here on the forum.

oxidian5886
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

I have two email addresses, I couldn’t remember which one was the correct one so I tried both of them twice. My other email address is like: ad*****evison.com. I used a different one to register on the forum.

I did also try emailing the support email address with the two email addresses and details and didn’t get a response there either.

Many thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I can’t do much without a way to link you (respectively your e-mail address) to an actual purchase, sorry.

If neither of the two e-mail addresses got you an answer from the download form, none of it is in the license database. There also is noone with your name (derived from your G-Mail address) in the license database unfortunately.

If you remember when you bought vorpX, please let me know. I will then check the actual purchase data of our e-Commerce service MyCommerce whether there was a purchase with your name/mail-address in that timeframe to exclude the (slim) chance of an error in the license database.

oxidian5886
    Participant

I can see the Paypal transaction to MyCommerce on 18 May 2016.

I would have specified one of my two email addresses with my own name at checkout but the Paypal account is my partners so that would be a different name and email address. It would depend on which the source of information is. Her email address is c********9@hotmail.com.

Many thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Could you please let me know a little bit more than the beeped out mail address? Thanks.

The PayPal transaction ID and the name and e-mail address of the PayPal account owner would probably suffice. You can send that through the contact form (support menu above) instead of posting it here.

oxidian5886
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

Did you get the additional info I sent over? Paranoid that things just might not be getting through now. :/

Many thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No, nothing arrived here. Sorry. If you sent it per mail, please try the contact form in the support menu above in case there is an issue with receiving mails from you.

oxidian5886
    Participant

I did use the contact form in the support menu. I had thought it may be an email issue so I made sure I used the form.

Many thanks.

Ralf
    Keymaster

This slowly starts to get a little bit too odd for my personal taste. Please post the data here. I will remove it immediately after reading it.

oxidian5886
    Participant

[removed]

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try the download form again with the G-Mail address that you used to register on the forum. Should take anything from 1 to 10 minutes normally.

oxidian5886
    Participant

Is that with my name entered or my partners? Not sure which you have registered.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The name in the database is still your partners, but that doesn’t matter. Just make sure to enter the e-mail address into the form that you used to register here.

oxidian5886
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

Tried again with my name and my primary email address (same as on forum) and it worked this time straight away. I tried the same details twice on Thursday and Friday respectively and it didn’t respond with anything. This time it came in around 30 seconds or so.

Strange….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!