Not working after update

Homepage Forums Technical Support Not working after update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eychimo
    Participant

Mass Effect Andromeda not working after update. Have been playing Andromeda with VorpX. Since update I have been unable to get VorpX to load with game. I have run out of things to try. I start Oculus, Start VorpX, Load my profile for Andromeda, apply and close, then launch the game. No Vorpx. Any suggestions or is it possible to roll back the update?

Eychimo
    Participant

Sorry, should have put this in technical not general. However, it is just not Andromeda not working, I can not get anything to load with vorpx. Have never had any problem before update. Only other things updated since I last used VorpX is g-force experience and gtx driver updates.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try to disable your virus scanner. The latest update only fixed a single bug, certainly nothing that could potentially lead to vorpX not working anymore. Your description sounds a lot like a conflict with some other software.

Some overzelaous AV scanners however “detect” each new vorpX as potentially malicious since it hooks into otherf programs. If you use anything else, I would highly suggest to switch to Windows Defender, which provides good protection without being as annoying as some other scanners.

Eychimo
    Participant

Ok, I got it working again but do not understand what difference it would have made. After G-force experience had updated I had noticed that Rise Of the Tomb Raider did not have the directx 12 support enabled, so I enabled it. I remembered doing that so I went in without Vorpx and disabled it again. Then reloaded the game again using Vorpx. Worked just like it always has. Then I exited game and tried loading Andromeda again. It too was working again. Have no idea what a setting in one game would have to do with another, but that does seem to be the case. Thanks for the reply and I will say I am very happy with Vorpx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!