Nothing is working

Homepage Forums Technical Support Nothing is working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Veritas781
    Participant

I purchased VorpX earlier today, and I cannot get it to work with any games. None. No matter what troubleshooting I attempt, nothing works. The tray icon is visible, and I appear to be able to configure settings within it, but it doesn’t hook into ANY game I try. When I start Skyrim, for instance, whether through Steam or a VorpX shortcut, it just displays regularly. I’m not sure what else I am supposed to do. The Oculus works fine, as I can play any natively supported games without any issue.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi Veritas,

If you didn’t go through the complete trouble shooting sticky above already, please take a look at it. Other than that you could try to reinstall vorpX, ideally after restarting Windows. If absolutely nothing works something has to be seriously wrong. Maybe your installation is corrupt for whatever reason.

Two hints for Skyrim: Check whether there is a d3d9.dll present in your game directory (for example from one of those highly popular ENB mods) and remove/rename it. Regarding the shortcut, plase make sure to use TESV.EXE as the shurtcut target, not the launcher!

Also please write a mail to support |at| vorpx com with some additional info (basic system specs and games you tried) so that we can trouble shoot this further. Thanks.

ocus
    Participant

Had the same problem, I was trying to ‘run as admin’ but turns out user needs to actually be an admin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!