Oblivion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GaetVa
    Participant

Hello,

Just bought yesterday vorpx, and try it on Skyrim (i have a fps problem (i have a good computer configuration) that i need to check, but can run it) and oblivion.

On oblivion, i have 2 problems i can’t resolve :

* My character is walking and running in slow motion. the NPC walk normally, but not my character. Don’t know what is wrong with it ?
    * Second problem i have, but more related to console accessibility, is i would like to change the FOB by using ~ as mentionned in documentation.
    But the console does not open (i am on a french keyboard and to bind the key ~, i have to do altGr on number 2 following by space, don’t know if the problem comes from here ?). So i open settings with delete key (ok i open it). i have an option FOV Alt – V, but i can’t modify it : when i click in the field and input for instance fov 120, or directly 120, nothing is wrote. I try alt v, but same, no field with something i can input Inside.

if someone can help ?

By the way if someone has good optimisations settings for oblivion !

Thanks a lot !

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

For the slow walk try to hit caps-lock. Sometimes Vorpx reverses the controller, so a fix is to select reverse run-walk in controller settings of the ingame Vorpx-menu. For the console try to hit every single button of you keyboard or do a google search in french for the console in oblivion. This is probably not the right forum to answer such a question.

GaetVa
    Participant

Hello Tiggerdyret

Thanks for your answer. i will try it in the settings menu to reverse run-walk.

I have another question i saw in some posts : when you talk to NPC the FOV
    go to 75 and you need to put it again to 120. I saw that there is a mod which can solve that. But do you need to download the mod or is it someting fixed in vorpx ?

Thanks

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Vorpx has it’s own field of view. But it is often better to use mods for these things as vorpx can create issues in some games. Try this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20377/?. another mod called OBSE for it to work. http://obse.silverlock.org/
    Readt the manual carefully to isntall correctly.

alegse
    Participant

I had problems with getting OBSE to work with VORPX in the past. I just alt+v after talking to each npc.
    I am going to try to reinstall Oblivion and mess with it a bit if I can find my install CD (before the glory days of steam)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!