OCTOPATH TRAVELER

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles OCTOPATH TRAVELER

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ilkj4832z
    Participant

OCTOPATH TRAVELER – Temporarily G3D

A few 3D effects have been applied only to some objects. (Eg flame, battle scene effects etc)
    Better than flat monitor.
    Don’t expect too much.
    Profile is in cloud,Check it.

customerhenry
    Participant

Hello and thanks for the profile.
    I was using the two profiles that are in cloud for this game but both are not working good.
    The produce so many glitches,sparkles and flashes to the eye but not every time.
    When you are inside some rooms it’s horrible but outdoors sometimes works good.
    I was trying to modify the parameters but is the same because when some parameters are working well in some screens in another screens are horrible.
    I suppose that it’s impossible to do a well G3D to Octopath Traveler and it’s a pity because in Cinema mode looks amazing.
    Thanks.

customerhenry
    Participant

Hello!! I have great news!! I discovered a free software that make the 3D very well without glitches that works for Octopath Traveller much better than Vorpx.
    You need to use “Reshade” software and another program called “Depth3D VR companion”.
    There are a good tutorial in youtube to setup and I was using in Octopath Traveller and is AMAZING!!
    I’m very happy and I want to share here for others like me that want to play Octopath Traveller in VR.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

I tried it.
    The 3d effect on a normal screen has improved.
    I think I can enjoy the game more.
    Thank you for information.

RJK_
    Participant

Ya need to know this software may only provide Z3D, not G3D !

ilkj4832z
    Participant

I’ve just seen YOUTUBE’s RESHADE tutorial and it’s possible that I’m doing it wrong.
    But I made a Z3D profile and tried it, but it seemed to be 3D.
    Thank you for your advice.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

I now know how to use Reshade.
    But there is a problem.
    When I launch Reshade and Vorpx, I get an error because of dxgi.dll.
    However, if I rename dxdi.dll to something else, Reshade will not be enabled.
    What should i do?

TheBalt
    Participant

I now know how to use Reshade.
    But there is a problem.
    When I launch Reshade and Vorpx, I get an error because of dxgi.dll.
    However, if I rename dxdi.dll to something else, Reshade will not be enabled.
    What should i do?

Load into Vorpx Desktop Viewer, go to Image Settings and change the Stero Image from Mono to SideBySide, and put the game at full screen. I use this to play Doom Eternal in VR (z3d obviously, cant move head around, but it works and demons are in 3d)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!