[False Alarm] Oculus 1.4…. Broken VorpX

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion [False Alarm] Oculus 1.4…. Broken VorpX

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Electryic
    Participant

Good news everyone: 1.4 came down the pipes and Vorpx no longer works.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No problem here. Oculus App Version 1.4.0.224375 (1.4.0.224996).

What issue do you have?

Electryic
    Participant

Ill completely reinstall vorp X … I had to completely reinstall oculus , as the auto update caused me to suddenly have laggy head tracking. Removing and reinstalling oculus fixed it.. so I will reinstall vorpX now I assume that will most likely solve the issue.

Electryic
    Participant

Hmm I reinstalled vorpX expected it to work and got same error:

The error is now vorpX could not initialize your Oculus Rift. It reported:
    (blank)

Electryic
    Participant

Thought maybe it was a different game but I tried a game that was working perfectly before and got same error. Your’s is working???

Ralf
    Keymaster

I tried various DX9 and DX11 titles here instantly after reading your post: Crysis, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Aliens Colonial Marines, Deus Ex Human Revolution, GTA V, Star Wars: Battlefront. All work fine. Maybe your update didn’t go through correctly.

Electryic
    Participant

I tried various DX9 and DX11 titles here instantly after reading your post: Crysis, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Aliens Colonial Marines, Deus Ex Human Revolution, GTA V, Star Wars: Battlefront. All work fine. Maybe your update didn’t go through correctly.

Seems a simple restart after reinstalling vorpX fixed it. Sorry about that I just assumed oculus runtime updates automatically broke vorpX each time so figured I’d sound the alarm so you could get it figured out.

Ralf
    Keymaster

No problem. Glad you could solve your issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!