Oculus 1.4 Support?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Oculus 1.4 Support?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MegaEdX
    Participant

I just bought vorpX. It’s registered. My version of Oculus Home is 1.4. I have vorpX open. When I start Skyrim, nothing happens. It’s just the regular game. Does vorpX not work with Oculus 1.4? Or is there something else I’m doing wrong?

Ralf
    Keymaster

vorpX works with runtime 1.4. Normally you shouldn’t have to do anything besides starting vorpX and then the game you want to play.

Please first try a few other games and check whether you get the same issue with other games also.

If that is the case, rhere might be an injection conflict with some other program on your PC. Many programs also hook into games and can cause such an issue. Not all of them are obvious.

Hottest candidates are: virus scanners, any sort of CPU/GPU utilities, game video recording/streaming software, chat programs and generally everything that can show notifictations in games.

Best way to trouble shoot is to disable/uninstall every background program that would not be there after a fresh, Microsoft only Windows install.

If you can’t solve the issue this way, please try to start a few games, then create a trouble shoot data archive in the vorpX config app and send me this archive. I will then check whether I can find something that you may have overlooked.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!