Oculus Rift DK1 Version needed

Homepage Forums Technical Support Oculus Rift DK1 Version needed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lichtfels
    Participant

Hey there

I’m getting the message about not having DK1 version supported. Could I please also get a functioning version of vorpX?

DK1 Error

Thanks in advance.
    C.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please follow the hint in the message and send a mail to support |at| vorpx com.

Lichtfels
    Participant

Hi Ralf

Thank you very much for the older Versions, now here is what I currently have tried:

– Currently installed is the newest version of Oculus SDK 0.8.0.0
    – Installed vorpX 0.64

Now my Oculus DK1 works in its own configuration tool, but as soon as I start vorpX it tells me that it couldnt find any supported Device.

I also tried to install the required 0.5-0.6 runtimes and tried version 0.81 you sent me, still no luck though. Anything I’m doing wrong here?

Sincerely
    C.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That sounds quite odd. vorpX 0.64 doesn’t use the Oculus runtime. For testing purposes please try to completely uninstall vorpX and the runtime, reboot, and then reinstall vorpX 0.64 only without any runtime and see whether that works.

abelbmx
    Participant

Hey Ralf, buy this product, and I have a oculus rift DK1 and I can not use. I could send a version with which you can use the DK1?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please reinstall vorpX using your web installer. Since today (15/11/30) this will install a 0.91 hotfix that re-enables DK1 support.

Make sure to install the Oculus runtime 0.8 for this (0.6 and 0.7 *may* also work).

abelbmx
    Participant

Hey Ralf, instal new version whit hotfix 0.91 and dont work, the application is closed. I have windows 8.1 64-bits, and try whit runtime 0.6, 0.7 and 0.8

Ralf
    Keymaster

Might be an issue with your virus scanner. Please try to disable/uninstall it for testing purposes. If that solves the issue, you can later exclude the vorpX program folder from scanning.

abelbmx
    Participant

Hello Ralf, I still have problems with vorpx reinstall windows, remove the anti-virus, actualize video drivers, probe the runtime 6.0.1, 0.7 and 0.8 with version 0.91 of vorpx, and when I run the game the problem, at 2 or 3 seconds into the game quits, and I get the message looking solution. Probe with about 4 or 5 games the same result, the demo runtime works for me, just like when opening the SDK, so I think that may be the problem compativilidad vorpx. The version 0.64 is the only one that worked me, but it looked several colors failures.

Stereoman
    Participant

Working for me with DK1 so far only tried fallout 4, anyway thanks for taking the time to fix this I know DK1 support isn’t exactly high priority at this point.

andrexrojas
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a DK1 and, because my old graphic card, only work with the runtime 0.4 or 0.5. What can I do?

When I installed the vorpx, my runtime was reintalled to the 06 version. It didn’t work. Then I installed the 04 and 05, but nothing.

The program shows “Oculus runtime init failed”. I tried with direct or extend monitor.

Maybe with a previous version of Vorpx work?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!