Oculus S support?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Oculus S support?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gtknight
    Participant

Does anyone have an idea of when we will see Oculus S support?

zig11727
    Participant

Yes it works I been playing Sekiro which is one of the supported games.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I don’t have one yet, but it should work out of the box. Pretty much all software that uses the Oculus runtime should work with the Rift S, vorpX is no exception.

Gtknight
    Participant

Maybe I have something configured wrong but I keep getting a failure to inject error (-3001).

Ralf
    Keymaster

This error is returned by the Oculus runtime if it fails to initialize.

The Oculus error code -3001 means: “Couldn’t load LibOVRRT.”

LibOVRRT is the main compopnent of the Oculus runtime. if it cannot be loaded, I would assume that your Oculus software install is broken. Try to reinstall the Oculus software from here: https://www.oculus.com/setup/

Medicbobs
    Participant

I’ve been playing BFV, GTA 5, Far Cry 5, and APEX with the Rift S.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Short official confirmation that the Rift S works fine with vorpX. I have one here now.

The only minor hiccup is non-working audio switching. Until vorpX can do it simply switch the playback device manually from the Windows taskbar if you want to use the internal speakers of your Rift S.

jjensson
    Participant

Ah, i wondered why my audio didn’t switch, even though it was set in the settings.

That reminds me: Is Oculus Tray Tool (OTT) compatible with vorpX? It does have auto switching for the audio path when it detects that the headset is used.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!