Oculus Touch and VorpX

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Oculus Touch and VorpX

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There might be no answer to this question yet, but I have to ask anyway :) When can we expect Oulus Touch support for vorpX?

Ralf
    Keymaster

As you guessed there corrently is no answer to that question besides “when it’s done”. As soon as I have a pair of Touch controllers here, this will be looked into.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Somehow I had a feeling that this would be the answer. :) Thanks anyway.

reanor
    Participant

Would be really awesome to adventure in Skyrim with Oculus touch. Will that be a separate module we need to purchase from you, Ralf (don’t mind at all, if I do), or part of Vorpx?

psyx
    Participant

F.E.A.R. would be amazing.

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ reanor: At some point in the future there will be a paid upgrade, but Touch support will be part of the current free vorpX update cycle.

reanor
    Participant

@ reanor: At some point in the future there will be a paid upgrade, but Touch support will be part of the current free vorpX update cycle.

Thanks, Ralf! Has anyone told you yet how awesome you are?! :) I mean, without your enthusiasm, the VR world today would be so much less fun…

reanor
    Participant

Finally got my OTouch few days ago, tried it, its awesome. Immersion is amazing to the point that when I took the Headset off, it felt as if my real hands were virtual… Weird weird feeling… waiting on amazing Ralf to integrate it into VorpX, woohoo!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!