Oculus Touch mouse control?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Oculus Touch mouse control?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MadMinstrel
    Participant

I’m trying to play Mass Effect 2 with the Touch controllers. By default the game controls the mouse with the right stick. While this is ok for just walking around, it is obviously no good for aiming. This may be a silly question, but I’m a total noob, so please bear with me. How do I configure vorpx to use the right controller’s positional/rotational tracking for aiming and generally moving the mouse?

Also, while I’m at it, Mass Effect 2’s HUD elements appear at an odd depth that clashes with what’s behind them. Is there any way to fix this?

Ralf
    Keymaster

One of those things on the ever growing nice-to-have-list. Currently mouse/gamepad emulation via the right stick is the only way.

ME2: You should be able to change the HUD depth on the ‚image‘ page of the vorpX ingame menu.

MadMinstrel
    Participant

Ah, I had assumed it would be in there somewhere since all the other vr desktop apps seem to have it (though not in a form suitable for gameplay). Oh well, guess I’ll stick to M/KB for now. And I’ll try that hud depth setting.

Thanks for the reply!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!