Off topic: Fake 3D on 3D Tvs

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Off topic: Fake 3D on 3D Tvs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

This is not Vorpx related, though i am hoping to find some informations on 3D tvs and thier techniques.

3D tvs use certain techniques to produce a fake 3D image on single pictures. I can not imagine someone hasent implemented this (secret ??) into a PC app, was looking around at google but havent found anything like it. Appreciate any hint where to find tools that can perform exactly what 3D tvs do in this concern. I am aware that results can be fake 3D only, but that would be enough for my purpose.

Laser
    Participant

If you are talking about converting anything including windows desktop, its maybe not that simple, otherwise someone would have done it. Not that many users need this function so its a very limited market since you can use other software for games/video.

Also lag could be an issue doing it in software side?

RJK_
    Participant

In was looking for something to convert single photos into 3D.

Laser
    Participant
    RJK_
    Participant

Thanks laser !

Unfortunately owl charges monthly fees on higher resolutions. Free are only 720p. The other one is new to me which i am going to test immedietaly when im in my render room.

RJK_
    Participant

Just testet that ua page, Owl seems to be a bit better depending on the material. Looks like everyone has a different way to create their pics. Thanks anyway !

Boblekobold
    Participant

This can let you see pictures and videos with 3D AI generated effect :
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2218510/DepthViewer/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!