Offtopic: Enderal VR (Big Skyrim VR Story Mod)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Offtopic: Enderal VR (Big Skyrim VR Story Mod)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

For those who can’t get enough of Skyrim VR, there is a VR Mod of Enderal: Forgotten Storys out there ! The Main Story of the DLC sized story mod of Skyrim is about 50 hours and has full german and english voice acting.

I posted this here in the vorpx board, because Enderal is not very well known worldwide !

VRan
    Participant

You mean in Wabbajack? Nexus?

jjensson
    Participant

You can find it on Nexus, but beware – the SE port is still not finished and when played in SkyrimVR the cutscenes don’t play (there could be more issues, i’m just reporting what i heard).

But fear not, people are working on this (we should really appreciate those modders who are doing such things for free and giving so much to the community).

steph12
    Participant

this is such an amazing news ! a dream comes true !

VRan
    Participant

Yeah, I am a true Wabbajack fan Nexus is my best friend ;) , I have high respect to Modders! Ill wait for the release of the mod list. Meanwhile, Ill check the new SkyrimVR list that came out last night (Librum)

Ogrescar
    Participant

I played SkryimVR for awhile – had an extensive set of mods set up, but I prefer running SE with vorpx. Never was much of a fan of having to duck my head down to swim, or use my touch controllers like a bow. I guess I’m missing the immersion…

jjensson
    Participant

I don’t really care TBH. My immersion comes from stereo3D, good lighting, an interesting world and a story that gets me hooked. Last year my GOTY 2020 was not HL: Alyx, but instead Jedi: Fallen Order played with VorpX. []-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!