Option to disable all vorpx popups and help screens

Homepage Forums Technical Support Option to disable all vorpx popups and help screens

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TaunHawk
    Participant

Looking for an option to disable all vorpX pop-ups and help messages from games. The only option I see in under General: Ingame GUI: Hide less important notifications. I dont want any notifications, tired of seeing them. I currently have one in FS22 top left corner that comes up every time telling me to activate TrackIR. I dont want it activated, so please stop giving me this message. When I switch to flatscreen temporarily to perform some tedious farming tasks, this TrackIR message comes up again, it states to close this message hit CTRL+ALT+SHIFT, but this does not work, the message remains and is blocking my game screen view.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not sure why you can’t close the message, but it goes away after two minutes or so automatically when you don’t close it. It‘s also only shown on the monitor.

TaunHawk
    Participant

Still requesting an option to disable all popups and notifications. Don’t want them to show for any time amount.

Django9898
    Participant

Yes, I would also like to see such an option👍

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!