Ori And The Will Of The Wisps is amazing on the Index using Vorpx!

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ori And The Will Of The Wisps is amazing on the Index using Vorpx!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    analogboy
    Participant

Just use a profile for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition.

steph12
    Participant

thanks :) i was planning to play that game with vorpx, G3D is working ?

analogboy
    Participant

Unfortunately there was no G3D wasn’t working on my end, but I found z-normal to be a good balance between the 3D effect while still maintaining performance.

steph12
    Participant

check my cloud profile.

steph12
    Participant

well actually, i hope we’ll eventually get an official G3D profile for this game, cause my profile while totally playable, has graphical glitches and i’m too dumb to fix them with the shader editing tool.

weird enough yesterday while playing and while already having a nice 3D effect i got a gorgeous 3D effect out of nowhere, everything were rendering with incredible good looking depth unlike on a normal G3D playthrough i was getting so far, wish i could reproduce that -.-

Ralf
    Keymaster

As always no promises, of course, but the game is already downloaded and I’ll look into it next week.

steph12
    Participant

great :)

Fandegame
    Participant

Bonjour ,

Je rencontre un problème concernant le jeu provenant du Windows Store : Vorpx se lance bien mais pas de 3D :( je ne peux modifier ‘3D reconstruction” depuis le menu VorpX ) Idem pour AC Odyssey avec Uplay :(
    Seul les Jeux Steam fonctionnent correctement ??

Par avance , merci pour réponse(s)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!