Outer Worlds with Xbox controller on PC

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Outer Worlds with Xbox controller on PC

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    andrewtsubaro
    Participant

Hello! I have a problem similar to what was discussed in some other posts, but I did not find a solution. The problem is as follows. When I just start the game, the controller works, but it kills head tracking, I guess because in this game controller and mouse cannot be used simultaneously. When I try directvr scan, it always fails the first time (first three attepts), but works the second run (after first attempt). However, both after first and second directvr scan, controller becomes unusable (no reaction to any button presses or joystick). Please let me know if you have an idea how to fix this. I use Epic store version.

steph12
    Participant

why dont you play with keyboard + mouse, makes life so much easier on pc.

andrewtsubaro
    Participant

I prefer controller.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Once the DirectVR scan succeeds you should be able to use the gamepad natively. If you made any changes to the input settings in the vorpX menu, please reset the profile to default or redownload it from the coud. With default settings it should work fine, just checked it for you. Also make sure the gamepad is enabled in the game options.

andrewtsubaro
    Participant

Thanks, Ralf. I figured it out. For some reason, I have to re-connect the controller for it to start working again after directvr scan. And the head tracking works along with the controller nicely.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!