Outlast G2

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Outlast G2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kjracing81
    Participant

Hi, I see reviews saying this works like native vr it’s so good but to me the world is warped and the whole scene has a black flickery filter, like really bad film grain, is the only way I can describe it. Any idea how to fix both issues?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You have to restart the game once for the field of view to be right (‘world is warped’). vorpX adjusts the field of view automatically to fit your headset on first launch, but a restart is required to apply this change.

Hint: If you want to learn more about FOV and how vorpX handles it for different games, check the ‘Essential Hints’ guide in the vorpX help. Useful infos that save a ton of unnecessary trial and error.

As far image quality is concerned, you probably want to use a higher resolution than the default one. In case of Outlast you can pick a quality preset on the DirectVr page of the vorpX menu for that.

Hint: To get the most out of this feature, it’s highly recommended to check the ‘Custom Resolutions’ sections in the vorpX help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!