Can only play some games in edge peek???

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Can only play some games in edge peek???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    dantegod
    Participant

Ive almost got outlast working perfectly but. when i go into the game i notice that it was all black. i tried to edge peek out and now i see the game. Can anyone tell me why this is? playing outlast edge peeked wouldnt be as fun. I have now tried Deus Ex human. and it has the exact same issue of only being able to see the game in edge peek. can someone plz help?

dantegod
    Participant

AND ALSO BIOSHOCK INFINITE. i really need to figure this out.

dantegod
    Participant

and now all of a sudden killing floor 2 is coming in upside down when im not in edge peek. wtf is this crap

dantegod
    Participant

Well i tried restarting my pc as a joke but for some reason it fixed all the games. I really dont understand how restarting a pc fixes literally 80 % of all issues. I really just dont.

dantegod
    Participant

its doing all the same issues yet again. can anyone plz freakin help figure out why this is happening? this time restarting my pc isnt doing jack and im starting to get really urked.

dantegod
    Participant

IM AT A ROAD BLOCK. CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. WOULD LOVE SOME ASSISTANCE IN THIS MAJOR ISSUE. I HAVE TRIED ALL I CAN COME UP WITH EVEN THE DUMBEST THINGS. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please reinstall vorpX or do a factory reset (trouble shooting page of the config app).

Afterwards make sure not to disable head tracking by accident. Doing so can cause things similar to what you describe.

dantegod
    Participant

Wow. i didnt even have to uninstall. just change the ht setting. I really dont remember turning that off but thank you very much ralf for helping me out. Really appreciate it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!