OutLast Not Working

Homepage Forums Technical Support OutLast Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vrgamegirl1984
    Participant

I just bought VorpX so I could play Outlast, but when I try and start outlast it just starts on the PC, not on the DK2. I got Crysis 3 working, (It looked like crap, all zoomed in made me cross eyes on G3D. But anyway, I thought I would try Outlast. Please help! I Have the latest Oculus run-time and the newest vorpx because I just bought it.

Mapaxius
    Participant

I just bought VorpX so I could play Outlast, but when I try and start outlast it just starts on the PC, not on the DK2. I got Crysis 3 working, (It looked like crap, all zoomed in made me cross eyes on G3D. But anyway, I thought I would try Outlast. Please help! I Have the latest Oculus run-time and the newest vorpx because I just bought it.

I think I have a similar issue, does it crash at startup? I bought it some weeks ago, and I still can’t get it to work, everyday I am trying something new, If I am lucky i will get it working before February.

vrgamegirl1984
    Participant

I fixed my issue. Instead of using the shortcut I used the exe in the main directory and unchecked (run as admin) in the properties of the exe.

Outlast looks GREAT!!! Omg! But I can’t really play long because I wear glasses and ouch, it hurts my face. 😪 I get nauseous easy to. but I screamed a few times and it was way more intense. G3D looked amazing! No issues. Has to set the IPD like 5 less than my actual IPD though. and changed the screen zoom out a bunch.

I wonder why crysis 3 wasn’t working 😒

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!