Pacify

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rocketgrrrl
    Participant

Hi – new here – so sorry if this a typical clueless post. I’ve tried to get the game Pacify working. It’s a Steam game, so all the usual problems with that I suspect. Engine is supposed to be Unreal 4, so I tried a few existing Vorpx profiles for games that use the engine. No luck – I never get the ‘Vorpx is hooking to…’ dialog.

I AM able to use Portal 2 just fine, so at least I know that Vorpx works on my machine (and with my HMD – I’m using a Reverb G2).

Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
    Rocketgrrrl

Ogrescar
    Participant

It works with the Conan Exiles profile. Make sure you select the right executable, pacify-win64-shipping.exe, not pacify.exe.

Rocketgrrrl
    Participant

Thanks – that’s really good info! Switched to using a copy of the Conan Exiles profile, and selected that executable. Still can’t seem to get it to even try to hook. There’s some kind of very quick flash of something that comes up when I start Pacify, but I don’t get the Vorpx dialog box as far as I can tell.

Portal 2 definitely works, and is very cool to see.

Ogrescar
    Participant

Have you tried any other dx11 games? Portal is dx9 – may be a hooking issue.

Make sure you don’t have any overlays running or an anti-virus stopping it. You can also try the alternative hooking method or disabling overlay blocking in vorpx config, and running the game in windowed mode.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!