Path of Exile as of Nov 01, 2020

Homepage Forums Technical Support Path of Exile as of Nov 01, 2020

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    valkyrie
    Participant

Hi there, I got vorpx to hook into PoE, planning to play in immersive screen mode. Unfortunately the HUD is the only thing that pops out, everything else looks flat (in both Geometry and Z-Buffer). I’ve tried cranking up the 3D strength but nothing changes, except the HUD again. I’ve tried importing the official online profile for PoE.

Please could you have a look at the profile again to see if I’ve done anything wrong or if PoE broke something with its patching again?

Ogrescar
    Participant

I’ve never tried to play the game with vorpx, but I just tried – it looks pretty flat, and I couldn’t turn off G3D or switch modes without vorpx freezing up. So I’m guessing a game patch may have broken things.

valkyrie
    Participant

I wonder if it has something to do with PoE’s recently added Vulkan support (I’m running it on DirectX)? Pity that their frequent patching breaks vorpx so much, PoE in stereoscopic 3D looks so dope on YouTube.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unfortunately not an easy profile fix this time, there has been a fundamental change in the renderer. vorpX *should* ba able to handle that, but for some reason all I get is black nothingness when I set the according flag in the game profile. I probably won’t have a chance to investigate this in detail before the next update. I’ll keep it in mind and will do so when there is bit more time again.

valkyrie
    Participant

Thanks Ralf, keep up the great work. Looking forward to the next update!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!