Path of Exile how to start in vorpx

Homepage Forums Technical Support Path of Exile how to start in vorpx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zethos
    Participant

Hello, anyone knows how to start PoE with Vorpx using the D3 profile? I had no success to inject PoE so far, it doesnt recognize the game, I added both PathOfExile_Steam.exe and PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe, yet I was not successfull to launch the game with vorpx, any ideas?

Zethos
    Participant

Got it working, is there any option to make the screen bigger or nearer to the couch?

Seems like the D3 profile doesnt work for that game, my custom pillars of eternity does

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can change the screen distance on the main page of the the vorpX ingame when cinema mode is enabled.

wicked20
    Participant

Got it working, is there any option to make the screen bigger or nearer to the couch?

Seems like the D3 profile doesnt work for that game, my custom pillars of eternity does

Zethos, Ralf, or anyone: Please let us know how to get Pillars of Eternity to work. I’ve tried creating custom using other existing Unity engine profiles: Ori and Blind, Firewatch but it’s not showing the game on the headset. Appreciate any help. Thanks so much again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!