pathe of exile & warframe?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion pathe of exile & warframe?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    snuffleboom
    Participant

these are the two flat games id like to have in 3d even if its just a 3d screen controlled by mkb. is that somrthing i can expect if i buy vorpx?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not sure about Warframe. There is a user profile for the game, but I can’t really comment on its quality or whether it is still working. Online games are always a bit iffy since tend to get updated fairly regularly, which can break 3D profiles.

Path of Exile doesn’t work currently for the same reason. It was supported originally, but has been taken from the supported games list since a recent patch broke 3D. Hopefully only temporarily, but I didn’t have a chance to look into that yet.

Sephael
    Participant

I played Warframe in Z3D few days ago and it’s a blast, a real roller coaster, the Z3D is pretty nice, and because the game is fast, you don’t notice the tranparent outline during gameplay.

I think i used the profile uploaded by [tensing84]

Also, if you are not used to vorpX, i suggest you get used to it’s options, because no matter the profile you will use, it is really important to tweak the game to your visual preferences.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!