Payday 2 problems…

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Payday 2 problems…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    danny7147
    Participant

I’ve checked, and I couldn’t see anyone having this issue, but maybe I’m wrong.

Payday 2 launches fine, the main screen and lobbies are fine, but when the action starts the problems begin.

The main one is the colour… and I’m fairly sure it’s due to incorrect settings of some kind, but I really can’t figure out what it is.

Basically, with the resolution set to 1920×1080, the right eye has almost all textures completely red… the left eye is fine.

I’ve dabbled with a lot of other resolutions, and some (for example 1366×768) do exactly the same, but others (like 1280×800) make the right eye perfect but make the textures on the left eye go green instead. I’ve tried all of the available resolutions from 1280×768 upwards, and every single one has one of those two effects.

I’ve tried it on both windowed and fullscreen, tried it with V sync on and off, tried lowering and raising the graphics settings, but it’s always the same.

Any ideas at all?

I’m running:-

i5 3.3Ghz
    8Gb Ram
    R9 280X 3Gb Graphics Card
    Windows 10 Pro

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try switching to Z-Buffer 3D in the vorpX menu. G3D in Payday 2 was broken several times in the past by game patches. I’ll look into it, but no promises.

danny7147
    Participant

Worked like a charm, you sir, are a legend :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!