Payday 2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    VRISHERE80
    Blocked

I just recently downloaded the free payday 2 demo, because i saw where it supports g3d, and OMG! It’s amazing in geometry 3d!!!! So here’s the really messed up part of this. I decided to go ahead and buy the full version, so after downloading, I fired up the game with vorpx and it’s all messed up. I noticed almost 1/4 of the menu was missing and thought oh crap this ain’t good and sure enough when the game loaded the colors were totally screwed up and caused my eyes to go crossed for a moment. It was like a bad anaglyph 3d mode or something. Ralf do you know or anyone else why the demo works flawlessly, but the full version doesn’t? I really would like to get the full version running properly on the rift.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The profile was originally done with the Steam version. Maybe it was patched in the meantime, while the demo was not. Patches sometimes can break 3D profiles. I’ll check that for the next regular vorpX update.

VRISHERE80
    Blocked

I’m trying to figure out what is wrong with payday 2, when you switch on G3D you can only take it up to 0.05 in separation anything after that causes the colors to just become a garbled mess, mostly blue and red colors. Ralf is there anway to get the full version to work correctly? Demo works flawless. Maybe somewhere in the demo you could get the settings and copy them over into full version, i just don’t know where to look.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Didn’t you ask that a few days ago already? Answer is still the same: will be looked into for the next release, maybe a game patch broke something. Such things happen sometimes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!