PCSX2 Issues

Homepage Forums Technical Support PCSX2 Issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CHRONOMASTER
    Participant

Hello Ralf and Everyone,

I’m having an issue with PCSX2. (Settings and Version info at the bottom.)

VorpX does hook into PCSX2 and I do see the game in the Virtual Cinema (default).
    But I cannot see any 3D effect in the game (Grandia III), even when I close one eye and alternate between them I cannot see any difference between the image.

A major problem is that when I open the vorpX menu using the DEL key the game video goes black and remains that way until I close PCSX2 and restart it. I tried to save my settings using the OK&Save button in the vorpX menu overlay then restart PCSX2, but the vorpX settings reset back to the defaults.

What can I do to get 3D working in PCSX2?

PCSX2 Version: 1.4.0-20160105132032- compiled on Jan 5 2016
    GS: GSdx 20160105132032 (MSVC 19.00, AVX) 1.0.0 [gsdx32-avx]
    GSdx Settings: Renderer [Direct3D11 (Hardware)], Custom Resolution [1280×1024]
    GS Window: Aspect Ratio [Fit], Custom Window Size [1280×1024]
    BIOS: USA v02.00(14/06/2004) Console
    Emulation Settings: Preset 2 – Safe (faster)
    Headset: Oculus Rift CV1
    vorpX: 16.2.0

soundstormvfx
    Participant

I have not tried it as my CV1 has not arrived yet, but I guess you need to use also the stereoscopy patch:
    http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Gsdx-3D-Stereoscopy-Patch
    With this PCSX2 is able to output stereosopic 3D.

So looking forward to play Wipeout and Co. on my Rift!! I hope you get success in trying it! :)

CHRONOMASTER
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion soundstormvfx.

Unfortunately it did not fix my issue.

I have now ported the 3D Patch to PCSX2 1.4.0 and it works great with Virtual Desktop using the Home Theater environment to give the cockpit effect and not get any motion sickness feeling when the camera is on autopilot.

You can download the patch here:
    http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Gsdx-3D-Stereoscopy-Patch?pid=522990#pid522990

soundstormvfx
    Participant

Wow!! That is so cool, thanks for patching to the new version! That’s awesome!

My Rift will arrive Tuesday, so I will try it out soon and and comment on the forums.

Thanks again for your work, it’s very appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!