Perfect games for cinema mode in G3D?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Perfect games for cinema mode in G3D?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ovo
    Participant

I’m looking for games that look great in cinema mode, with all the important effects working (like shadows).

It doesn’t matter if the game is old with dated graphics, but I just don’t want to feel like I’m playing a subpar version of the game graphics-wise.

I tried Lego Lord of the Rings yesterday and the graphics were sadly pretty ugly compared to desktop because all post processing and shadows were disabled. But the 3D was excellent and it made me want to play a good game in cinema mode. :)

dborosev
    Participant

I play all my games in cinema mode. I’d say about half have some shadow issues (in g3d) which can be annoying, but they are still playable. Couldn’t tell you off hand which ones though. Just have to try it and see.

moadepth
    Participant

Hi, my favorites are 3rd person games and 2,5d scrollers.
    At the moment I play Vanquish also i would mention
    Bulletstrom, Mass Effect 3, Ryse Son of Rome, Batman AA and so on, all G3d and you can max the depth (5.0) . If I have trouble with shadows I go into the shadertool and switch them off. 2,5d scrollers I have tested SineMora Ex,Castlevania Mirror of Fate, Flashback 2013 looking all awesome.
    But there is so much more….

Ovo
    Participant

Thanks moadepth. Many of the games you mention are not on the supported games list, how do you make them work? User profiles?

moadepth
    Participant

Yes, yeah its a pity there is no overall game list a good approach would be RJKs game list
    (signature under his posts)

Jarilo
    Participant

Grim Dawn

Ovo
    Participant

Woah, RJK’s list is huge! And the 3D screenshots are super useful

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!