Persona 4 the Golden(G3D)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Persona 4 the Golden(G3D)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ilkj4832z
    Participant

Persona 4 the Golden – G3D

Just released at steam.
    JRPG from ATLUS.
    Profile is in cloud,Check it.

HalloMolli
    Participant

Thank you, this game looks amazing in G3D, unfortunately it’s literally unplayable because the FPS are lower than 5 for me which causes a headache. Is there a way to fix it?

HalloMolli
    Participant

Sorry for the double post but since I have no idea how I can edit my post I will put it here: I figured it out myself. The standard graphic settings are way to high for G3D so I needed to lower them significantly (resoulution 800×600). Now it works at least playable.

Again: Thanks for this profile. Can’t wait to play Persona even further now. More JRPGs are appreciated.

ilkj4832z
    Participant

sorry.
    I just want to create a profile and everyone can play with it.
    I have no idea about the technical issues or the bugs in the profile.

HalloMolli
    Participant

sorry.
    I just want to create a profile and everyone can play with it.
    I have no idea about the technical issues or the bugs in the profile.

No need to be sorry since it was my mistake after all. The profile itself works great, however, it’s the game which seems to “scale” very poorly with hardware. I use a 3080, 5600x and 32 gb of ram and the performance is still very choppy, even with a rather low resolution. But if you change the settings ingame you can achieve a very playable experience.

Keep up the good work!

Cless_Aurion
    Participant

This… changed. Now the profile is not working properly anymore. The right eye is partially blind to many UI elements… :/

(I’m saying this from v21.2.1)

Cless_Aurion
    Participant

Sorry for the double post, but I was able to figure it out. I found a profile that works wonders, just like it used to. Its the “Overcooked!” profile. Apparently fixes all issues and works as the old Persona 4 used to.

I’m uploading it so people can use it too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!