Persona 5 Royal

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Persona 5 Royal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eola667
    Participant

Just creating this thread to bring this game into attention, so far I’ve tried many DX11 profiles to see if any one of them had any G3D with P5R but no luck. I don’t know how to mess with this further other than just testing premade profiles unfortunately, so I’ll just baton pass if anyone wants to try their hand at it.

I wasn’t sure whether to post this in general or in another forum, move or delete if necessary.

Eola667
    Participant

Replying here again for a heads up, I had been looking for a while before I even thought of starting this thread, but I never thought right after it I would find a mod that actually hooks openvr to the game.

There’s a mod called Zmenu by Zolika1351 that functions as a trainer and has a VR compatible build, download and use at your own risk, but from what I tested so far it works without a hitch.

Porter
    Participant

Thanks man for the update, I will try later

Eola667
    Participant

Bear in mind, there has been an update since then (game exe updated from 1.02 to 1.03 on steam), which bugged it up, you can try and see if it works with 1.03, but I had to rollback to the 1.02 executable to continue using VR.

myrothas
    Participant

following your conversation, i’d still love to have vorpX support, instead of having to download old versions of games. is there any reason it should not work with vorpx?

myrothas
    Participant

the zmenu vr was really bad. so bad, that i made it work myself now, via reshade. looks perfect now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!