Pico Neo 3 Link

Homepage Forums Technical Support Pico Neo 3 Link

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mdmitry
    Participant

Hello,

I have recently purchased Pico Neo 3 Link, SteamVR works on it, so I thought vorpX would work too with “SteamVR (Index, Vive, Pimax)” selected.
    But instead I get an error “No OpenVR (Vive) headset found.”
    “Generic VR Headset (desktop mode)” doesn’t work the headset is not recognized as a regular monitor.

Is it possible to use vorpX with Pico Neo 3 Link, or can I hope for Pico support in the future?

Thank you.

jjensson
    Participant

I’d like to know as well. I’m currently thinking about replacing my Quest 2 with the Neo 3 Link, because the reviews are excellent, and it seems to be the perfect HMD for PCVR. The DisplayPort connection and the superior display clarity is what sells it to me.

Weird that it’s not working with VorpX. It’s SteamVR compatible, so VorpX should theoretically see a SteamVR HMD. Did you try the other options, like OpenXR? IDK, just speculating here…

mdmitry
    Participant

After installing a newer version of Pico Link vorpX actually started working!
    It only works if SteamVR is already running (and shows image in helmet) when starting a game.
    Haven’t tried the controllers yet.

jjensson
    Participant

That’s good news. I’d love to hear more about your experience with this HMD.

Paradise Decay seems to have USB issues with his unit, so he hasn’t been able to try it out with VorpX yet.

Sebastian and Marco from MRTV reported the DisplayPort crashes fixed with the latest Pico update. So that’s another good news. Looking good for Neo 3. :thumbsup:

matteo39
    Participant

up

matteo39
    Participant

can i buy a pico neo 3, for play with vorpx?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!