PIMAX 4K VR Headset (Official Support)

Homepage Forums Technical Support PIMAX 4K VR Headset (Official Support)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mobile-technology
    Participant

Dear Vorpx,

Could you please add an official support for PIMAX 4K where the profile is actually optimized for this popular headset? (Allow us actually choose PIMAX 4K in the VORPX headset selection).

We are very large, growing community of PIMAX 4K users world wide, would truly appreciate it,

Thank you so much!

The spoken model review (English review start at 2:10):
    https://youtu.be/0tUl0Oe_eBM?t=127

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please select “SteamVR (HTC Vive)” in the vorpX config app. That is right choice for your headset. There is nothing to optimize by adding another line to the selection box.

All Steam VR headsets are (and should be) treated the same way.

mobile-technology
    Participant

Thank you!

PhoenixSpyder
    Participant

I’d be interested if anyone who owns this headset and has a 1080Ti…if they could give their feedback on how it performs with the 1080Ti. I know it lacks some of the features that say a Rift or Vive has but it would be interesting to know how well it does in games like Skyrim. Things like tracking, DOF, etc.

I’ve looked at some reviews and it looks tempting as a second VR headset for games that don’t require touch controllers but can use HOTAS joysticks and VR gloves (my glove is on its way as I write this…been waiting for months for it to ship) and keyboard and mouse setups.

Cheers!!!

Sleep
    Participant

I have ftw3 1080ti and pimax 4k
    I had the pimax tweaked for optimal focus and this set is great. I play deus ex mankind divided almost on ultra and it delivers 55-60 fps on 1920X1080 render X2.5 and steamvr X2.5 too…incredible hi def set and the ghosting is barely noticeable in game..

PhoenixSpyder
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!