Pimax Motion Smoothing not working with vorpX

Homepage Forums Technical Support Pimax Motion Smoothing not working with vorpX

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mr_spongeworthy
    Participant

Hey Ralf,

For quite some time now, and through multiple version of vorpX and PiTools, I’ve been unable to use Pimax’s motion-smoothing with any title running through vorpX. This feature definitely used to work, allowing me to choose Pimax smoothing if it happened to work better for a particular title than vorpX smoothing. Usually I use the vorpX smoothing, but it was nice to have the option. Now the smoothing I apply with PiTool just doesn’t do anything at all in vorpX titles.

Have you tested this yourself recently at all? I don’t know if the issue is specific to me, in which case I’ll try to resolve it with a full clean install of PiTool or something, or if it is a fundamental issue which I’ll be unable to resolve.

Thanks.

mr_spongeworthy
    Participant

Uhhhhhh. It seems to be working with your very latest update, sooooooooooo nevermind.

Come to think of it, this is also a new version of PiTool that has forced smoothing as an option. I don’t think I had tried it yet with that version of PiTool. So it could be vorpX, PiTool, or both, but it’s suddenly working for the first time in about a year for me!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!