Planet Coaster

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Planet Coaster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    peteski123
    Participant

Hi Ralf and all,
    I asked just over a year ago about any possibilities of getting planet coaster in 3d as Elite dangerous works and I believe that’s the same engine? It works in 2d without profile but it would be just amazing to play in 3d. Any advancement on this at all.

I would gladly buy yet another Vorpx license as I did for Starship troopers when you got that working to support you.

Thanks again

tingelton
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m also trying to make Planet Coaster work in 3D. Already managed to hook in and modify G3D settings in the game but so far only managed to accomplish some 3D effects on coaster tracks, paths and objects. Only playing with the HUD settings seems to do something, is there a reason why other settings are not doing anything on the shaders? Anyone?

Regards,
    T

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

I want to see planet zoo too.Jurassic park ?

peteski123
    Participant

Hi @tingelton
    Did you manage to get any further with the game ?
    My biggest wish for VR games is this :-)

nrosko
    Participant

Any joy with this? It’s just not 3d at all & i try creating a shortcut -vr.

makovan
    Participant

Hi All,

I’m also trying to make Planet Coaster work in 3D. Already managed to hook in and modify G3D settings in the game but so far only managed to accomplish some 3D effects on coaster tracks, paths and objects. Only playing with the HUD settings seems to do something, is there a reason why other settings are not doing anything on the shaders? Anyone?

Regards,
    T

Could you please share your profile? I tried the only PlanetCoaster cloud profile available and it doesn’t even hook for me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!