Please can you point to any good Shader Authoring tutorial?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Please can you point to any good Shader Authoring tutorial?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Michelangel0
    Participant

I’m trying to fix an issue with D&D: Dark Alliance, no matter which UE4 profile I tried (Abzy, Get Even, Observer, etc) I’m always getting a fog that is only displayed on one eye and makes very annoying to play on later levels, because initial levels apparently do not show that fog in the game.

The thing is that I do not understand what I’m exactly doing but I found that if I have selected VERTEX and later go scrolling through all the numbers one by one from -1 to 35 on 35 I hit the spot because if I hide it the problem is fixed. But how do I apply this??

Therefore I really want to understand in general steps how to use this tool for this and any other game.

Help?
    any good tutorial?

steph12
    Participant

when you find the offending shader click on “add to active” or something similar then on the lowest part of the tool, scroll through the different choices and see how it goes with that “working on” shader, sometimes you just have to select “dont render” or “shadow” or something else.

rince & repeat for others problematic shaders.

and after just click “ok saved” when you’re done fixing shaders ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!