Please help, activation code needed

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Please help, activation code needed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    watakah
    Participant

send two emails yesterday I asked Ralph as a key again request the code is different from the first installation, I have not been answered yet. Finally buy my oculus CV1 and want to install vorpx, which duly bought.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Since you sent the request as screenshot, it had to be processed manually, which may cause delays. You should have received the key in the meantime. Let me know if it didn’t reach you.

To avoid such delays, please send key requests as plain text in the e-mail. This way the system can handle them automatically. You can copy and paste the request code from the dialog for that.

watakah
    Participant

Thanks again Ralph!!

malybenek
    Participant

I don’t have request key to. I send to you e-mail with request code from hdreality9 :> few days ago (first oct excacly), and … today.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately I can neither find a purchase with your name nor with the mail address you used to register here.

Could you please let me know something that would make it possible to identify your purchase, so I can check what’s going on? Ideally the MyCommerce Order-ID that you can find in the e-mail you received from MyCommerce after the purchase or alternatively the mail address you used for the purchase. If you can’t find any of these, your PayPal receipt would also suffice.

Ideally please use the contact form in the support menu above. That would reach us even if there is a problem with receiving mails from you.

malybenek
    Participant

Support menu says – “DO NOT USE THE CONTACT FORM FOR ACTIVATION KEY REQUESTS, THEY MIGHT NOT GET ANSWERED
    INSTEAD SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE ADDRESS THAT IS MENTIONED IN THE LICENSE DIALOG”
    That’s why in contact You here. I can’t find any MyCommerce Order-ID, so I send You on e-mail (with hdreality9) my PayPal receipt’s screenshot. I hope that will help :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Your new key has been sent multiple times to your o2.pl mail address.

I will resend it to your Gmail address. If it still does not reach you, let me know.

malybenek
    Participant

OMG, indeet :D I forgot about my o2 e-mail :P I received 2 emails 5th oct and latest yesterday. Anyway – I wrote data from gmail. Thx, now it works fine :) From now one I’ll remember, that my vorpx’s mail is o2.pl :P

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!