Positional trouble in Skyrim(was working fine, seems different now)

Homepage Forums Technical Support Positional trouble in Skyrim(was working fine, seems different now)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    TCPcitizn
    Participant

Hi guys it looks like I’m going to need some help on this one..

A week ago I was playing Skyrim + Enderal with a 3 sensor setup and my rift in Direct VR G3D. I’d play while standing and would turn/step without any trouble. But now when I tilt my head my view goes to the floor too rapidly, as well as when I move the camera follows with me like I’m a ghost. Before when I moved, all it would do it change the camera position, and not my actual position in game.

The new positional tracking feature is turned off. And Only Look Up/Down is turned ON.

PS: I had taken down my sensors and put them back up.

Any help is much appreciated, I would really like to get back into the game!

TCPcitizn
    Participant

Hahaha okay actually I just figured it out. I forgot that I set the config settings back to default.

The setting I just disabled is called Head Tracking Roll and its under the general tab of your Vorpx Config(Not selectable in game). For anyone considering/doing my setup, you may want to try turning it off because then your camera will remain stable when you turn to fight the monsters.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!