Possible to change the size of the Pipboy in FO76?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Possible to change the size of the Pipboy in FO76?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Senan
    Participant

(Apologies for the multiple posts; this will be the last for a good while.)

FO76 has been pretty great in Z-normal but one issue that’s made things difficult is the menu with pipboy. For some reason, about half of it is cut off, and using edgepeek does not rectify this. Is it possible it’s the resolution? I’m using the Ultra settings and letting Vorpx handle it (it’s using my default desktop res, which is 16:9, 3840×2160). It looks great at that res but I’ll change it if necessary.

I’ve been searching for a mod, or an ini tweak, that would allow me to re-scale the pipboy but I haven’t had much luck. The ini tweak I tried (that was recommended on a reddit post) didn’t seem to do anything.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Senan
    Participant

(Tried to edit but it wouldn’t work.)

Another things that’s been happening is when accessing crafting stations and computer terminals, the character will like clip through the floor, sometimes pretty far away from the station/terminal. Any idea what’s causing this?

Edit: FYI, it can actually cause you to fall through floors. Just happened to me.

Senan
    Participant

Another issue I just realized was that when you try to pick a lock, it doesn’t show the lock-pick screen. Man, this game is pretty broken in vorpx. This may not be legitimately playable like this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!