Pressing DEL doesnt enable anything for me in game

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Pressing DEL doesnt enable anything for me in game

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    z0mbie.LXXVII
    Participant

Just got Vorpx installed and my eye separation is way off I am assuming the config for this is in game by pressing delete? I press delete and it does nothing. What did I do wrong?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi zombie,

Does vorpX work at all (show the two circles on the monitor)? If so, does this happen in all games or only in one? Would be interesting to know which one, since this sounds very uncommon.

You can also set your IPD in the vorpX Config program btw., or calibrate it using the Oculus configuration tool (also accessible through vorpX Config).

Hope that helps.

z0mbie.LXXVII
    Participant

The game is BF4. No it doesn’t put up the circles. Works fine when I try deus ex. The rift works but I cannot adjust my separation cause delete doesn’t do anything. Works fine in other games yes.
    Did the oculus config And can see fine though there, And got my ipd etc but thats not the issue really though. The issue is delete doesn’t work for BF4.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Do you have the current vorpX version installed? It should show the version number 0.64 in the bottom left corner of the screen in games that work.

If not, please use the installer you got to reinstall vorpX. It will automatically fetch the latest version. Older versions do not work with 64bit games, which might be your issue, in case you still use an older one. Other than that I’m a bit out of ideas to be honest.

Hope that helps,
    Ralf

z0mbie.LXXVII
    Participant

I have the current version. I have only been using the 32bit since trying to get bf4 to work.

BlackWidow
    Participant

i am having the same problem.

did you fix it ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!