Problem launching vorpX

Homepage Forums Technical Support Problem launching vorpX

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    UrbaneTheGoat
    Participant

Everytime I click on it in VR

My screen goes in and out and gray also shows up and blinking back and fourth

JPWestmas
    Participant

Click on what exactly? I assume you are running a game? Usually you just have Vorpx running in the background and run the game from your VR desktop app. If its a game that is supported by default then Vorpx should automatically hook into it.

UrbaneTheGoat
    Participant

Nah soon as I start my VR I try to contect my VR to Vorpx and it just start glitching in and out and I see gray

( Im new to all this just bought Vorpx)

JPWestmas
    Participant

Yeah, that’s not something I have seen yet.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That’s not really enough information to give any useful hint. What headset do you have? What exactly do mean by ‘try to connect my VR to vorpX’? I’m not really sure what that means.

UrbaneTheGoat
    Participant

When I launch Vorpx With VR my VR goes in and out and start glitching

i use Oculus-Quest-2

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m still not really sure what that means, sorry. Here’s how you typically use vorpX:

1. Launch the Oculus PC app (download here: https://www.meta.com/de/de/quest/setup/).
    2. Start Oculus Link (wired or wireless is up to you) in your Quest.
    3. Make sure ‘Oculus’ is selected as youe headset type in the vorpX config app (‘General’ page).
    4. Start vorpX.
    5. Start a the game you want to play with vorpX (or the vorpX desktop viewer if you want to use that).

Hope that helps.

luka2099
    Participant

I have a priblem with last beta version. Only for first time after reboot pc when launch vorpx, i must open task manager and close vorpx service process. After that vorpx work correct . Oculus quest 2 ryzen 5600x rtx3060ti 32gb ram

Ralf
    Keymaster

Extremely bad advice.

Do not – never ever – close the vorpX service with the beta version. By doing so you break the virtual display, the desktop viewer, various hotkeys and in the future probably a lot more. Seriously, just don‘t. Guess I‘ll have to a add a function that makes that impossible… Thanks for the heads-up.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!