Problem receiving a new activation code

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Problem receiving a new activation code

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    evgeny
    Participant

Hello,

I have bought the vorpx software but cannot use it because I dont get an activation code. I have activated it once on the other pc, now it is a second installation and I have a completely different request code, so the old activation code is not correct anymore. I made a request and waited a couple of days then I received an OLD ACTIVATION CODE!

Please send me the new activation code to my email: [removed] with the following request code: [removed] as soon as possible. I am waiting already almost a week for it.

P.S. Is it possible to change the email address , used by buying the vorpx software, because I think it could be a problem with it?

Thank You very much for the understanding and I hope that I can play games very soon.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please let me know the new address. Multiple mails sent to your hotmail.ru address could not be delivered. Instead we get a “Warning, mail delayed for x hours” messages back every day, which hopefully will stop at some point…

BTW: I removed all sensitive info from your post.

evgeny
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

I understand the problem. That was my thought too.
    If it is possible, please change the email adress to my profile adress: [removed].
    You could send me the activation code to the new adress then.
    Thank You very much in advance.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The key has been sent. Let me know if it didn’t reach you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!