Problem with Games Running in Fullscreen

Homepage Forums Technical Support Problem with Games Running in Fullscreen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pragungl
    Participant

After the update, most games that run on fullscreen mode will give me double vision on each eye. It only happens with games/app that are not fully supported with VorpX such as Cryengine’s GameSDK (it used to work fine in full screen) or Oculus Rift demo scene.

I wonder what’s the problem? Is it the SDK or my vorpx setting has changed due to the update?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Do you by any chance have the latest nVidia drivers installed? If so, please roll back to an older version.

The latest nVidia drivers have issues with the DK2, not only with vorpX. One of them being to force the display to a refresh rate that causes the DK2 to display two images like shown in your picture. General consensus is to not use the latest nVidia drivers with the DK2.

If that is not the issue, please make sure to have vorpX only enabled while playing games not made for VR. Your photo looks like the Oculus demo scene, so double images would be normal, since vorpX is added on top of the native stereo rendering.

pragungl
    Participant

Yes, I used the latest nVidia driver, the geforce experience must have auto downloaded the update. After rolling back the driver, vorpx is running normal again in full screen. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!